DONATE Button Help
Notice: Although a non-profit organization, Mecosta/Osceola Right to Life, Inc. supports legislative and constitutional changes to restrict legalized abortion and, as such, is classified as a “social welfare” group by the Internal Revenue Service. This 501(c)4 classification means that donations received are not considered “charitable contributions” by the I.R.S. and, therefore, are not tax-deductible.
First Screen (Download this HELP document - pdf)
1. Enter the amount you wish to donate. There is no minimum.
2. For the "Make this a monthly donation" you will need to setup a PayPal account for use. As scheduled, PayPal will withdraw the amount from your source account and then send it to Mecosta/Osceola RTL's account.
3. Select "Donate with Paypal" if you have a PayPal account.
4. or select "Donate with a Debit or Credit Card"
5. Select "Cancel and return to Mecosta/Osceola Right to Life, Inc" to terminate the transaction
1. If you select a donation option, this screen will display showing what has been entered so far. You can change the amount and select/deselect the monthly option.
2. Complete the usual requested information
3. Please check "Share your mailing address ...." so we can thank you for your contribution.
4. Complete contact info.
5. The previous app provided the ability to add comments on your donation, such as "Use as donation for Rose Sale" or "Purchase 4 tickets for Focus on Life Dinner." After you complete your donation, we will need to contact on your intent.
6. This is a secure transaction, so if you plan on donating in the future you could select "Save this information ..."
When done with this page, close the page on your browser.
If you have any questions, please sent us an email at rtlmecosta.org and we'll schedule a phone call with you.